Our Top 10 Recommendations for Winch Bars
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for winch bars on the market
Bestseller No. 1
KEEPER 4935 Winch Bar, 36" Chrome
- Length: 36"
- Finish: Chrome
- Can be used with a bolt on or weld on style deep storage winch
- Tapered & angled at the end for easy use, the tip is grooved to make it easy to grip
- Can be used to release chain load binders & tension winches, has a knurled
Bestseller No. 2
RoadPro RPWB-2H Black 36" Winch Bar with Hole
- One-Piece Weld Knurled Non-Slip Handle and a Carbon Steel Nose Piece
- Drilled Hole On the End for Hanging
- Slip Resistant Tip for Strength and Easy Operation
Bestseller No. 3
Buyers Products 1903065 1903065 Black Winch Bar (Combo, Black)
- Steel Construction
- For use with steel trailer winches
- Black Finish
- 40" long
Bestseller No. 4
Mytee Products Combination Winch Bar, Chrome ((1 Pack) 39.5" Combination Winch Bar)
- 34" Combination Winch Bar, Chrome - Ergo: Combination winch bars feature a knurled, non-slip handle, and ergonomic for tight spaces.
- They have a modified end for use in tightening chain lever binders.
- 39.5" Combination Winch Bar, Chrome: Combination winch bars feature a knurled, non-slip handle and a tapered, carbon-steel, slip resistant tip for secure operation.
- Size: 34" - 39.5"
- Weight: 6.4 lbs - 7.00 lbs
Bestseller No. 5
Ancra 42313-12 Winch Bar, Combination/Box End, Chrome
- Tapered and angled at the end for easy operation
- Knurled at two sections
- mushroom tip helps keep the bar from slipping from the winch cap
- Heat-treated for extra strength
- Cycle tested to simulate years of heavy use
Bestseller No. 6
Mytee Products 28" Winch Bar Auto Hauler Tie Down Bar f Car Carrier Car Hauler Chain Straps (1 - Pack)
- Knurled, non-slip handle and a tapered, polished steel, slip resistant tip for secure operation.
- Length: 28"
- Weight: 3.2 Lbs
Bestseller No. 7
4-Pack - Four 34 Inch Tie Down Winch Bars for Car Hauler Strap Box …
- Four (4) Tie-Down Bars
- 34 Inches Long
- Used for Car Hauler Strap Boxes
- Chrome Finish
- Deeply Knurled Handle - less slippery
Bestseller No. 8
Bestseller No. 9
Ancra 50015-20 Combination Painted ERGO 360 Winch Bar, 34"
- Open ended and each bar also has a knurled handle in the lead section for improved grip
- Made from heat treated steel for extra strength
- Ergonomic bend provides optimum leverage with less strain on operator
- 34 inches long
- Black and yellow painted finish
Bestseller No. 10
DC Cargo Mall Easy Speedy Hand Roller for Winding Up Winch Straps | 18" Roll Up Bar for Flatbed Trailer Winches
- WIND STRAPS IN SECONDS - Don’t waste valuable time off your 14-hour clock manually winding straps back onto the winches. If you store your straps on the winches, this flatbed strap winder is the tool you need.
- EASY ON THE WRISTS - As a flatbed trucker, you know how sore your wrists can get winding up straps. This truck strap winder features a 2-handed winding design that spares your wrists. Plastic grip handles make winding straps a cinch.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, YET STURDY - At 1.1 lbs, this tool is lightweight enough that it’s easy to handle, yet tough enough to hold up to the task. Durable steel construction won’t bend or fall apart. Zinc-plated so it won’t get rust-locked.
- EASY TO USE - Hook end slides right into the winch cap. Simply insert and rotate.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN A WINCH WINDER - Get your straps back on the winches quickly with this easy-to-use, durable strap winder tool. Plus, rest assured with DC Cargo Mall’s 100% happiness guarantee -- love it or your money back.